|Job Title/Position||Admin and Youth Officer|
|Reporting To||National Director|
|Supervises||Community Managers, Area Coordinators and Volunteers|
|Functional Relationship||Program Director, Sports Specialist, Partnerships Specialist|
|Job Level||Project Based, fulltime|
Special Olympics Pilipinas is seeking an Admin and Youth Officer to manage and oversee the organization’s administrative functions and youth programs. This role requires a dynamic individual with experience in youth development and administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and executing programs that engage and inspire youth in our community, as well as providing administrative support to the organization.
- Assist in the development and implementation of SNF programs and initiatives that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Assist in planning and organizing of events, activities, and workshops for youth, including sports, social and educational opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with community partners, stakeholders, and volunteers to support youth programs.
- Coordinate and supervise volunteers and staff involved in youth programs.
- Monitor program outcomes, evaluate program effectiveness, and report on program results to the management team.
- Collaborate with other departments and staff members to integrate youth programs into the organization’s overall mission and vision.
- Ensure that youth programs comply with all legal and regulatory requirements and follow the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Manage office administration, including office supplies, maintenance, and upkeep.
- Manage office staff and ensure that administrative functions run smoothly.
- Provide administrative support to other departments, including scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and responding to inquiries.
- Maintain records and databases, including donor records, volunteer records, and program records.
- Create and maintain organizational policies and procedures manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as business administration, education, social work, psychology, or youth development.
- Minimum of three years of experience in office administration and youth program development in a non-profit, educational, or community-based setting.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire youth, staff, and volunteers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated experience in program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Ability to manage budgets, track expenses, and report on program outcomes.
- Understanding of legal and regulatory requirements related to youth programs.
- Experience in office administration, including management of office supplies, staff, and upkeep.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Interested applicants must send updated resume together with the Letter of Intent to:
Mr. JANVIE S. AMIDO
Pilipinas Special Olympics, Inc.